● Adjustable diameters
● Outside pipe diameter adjustable during production.
● No down time during adjustments (Allen key)
● No re-work at the initial start up
● Sleeve adjustments are independent from extruded pipe shrink
● A wide range of adjustments allows for all tolerance levels with one sleeve
● Allows diameter adjustments during production with variable line speeds.
● Compensates for water cooling temperature changes.
● Long run times. Abrasives can be offset by using adjustments.
● Fully automatic operation using an optional step motor.
|Model||Diameter setting range in mm||Dimensions Ø x length in mm||Weight in kg|
|32 PE, PP, PVC||1,0||270 x 284||12|
|40 PE, PP, PVC||1,2||270 x 284||13|
|50 PE, PP, PVC||1,4||270 x 284||15|
|63 PE, PP, PVC||1,6||270 x 336||18|
|75 PE, PP, PVC||1,8||320 x 336||21|
|90 PE, PP, PVC||2,2||320 x 336||22|
|110 PE, PP, PVC||2,6||350 x 453||24|
|125 PE, PP, PVC||2,8||350 x 490||28|
|160 PE, PP, PVC||3,0||350 x 510||31|
Technical changes reserved. – 01/2014
Inquiries on special dimensions are welcome.
PDF Download: Adjustable calibration sleeves