Simple steel frame construction.
Easy accessible four corner vacuum chamber with large service openings.
Painted surfaces and manufactured from stainless steel 1.4301.
Vertical and horizontal attachments are smooth, robust allowing for fine vacuum tank adjustments.
Water ring pump is automatically fed from the circulation pump which includes double filter elements allowing for maintenance during production.
|Model||Max. pipe - Ø in mm||Cooling chamber length in m||Extrusion height in mm from - to||Power requirement kW||6m tank dimensions in mm L/W/H|
|Va 125||125||3 - 8||950 – 1100||6,25||6300/750/1200|
|Va 160||160||3 - 8||950 – 1100||7,00||6300/750/1200|
Technical changes reserved. – 10/2013
Inquiries on special dimensions are welcome.
1) Electronic motor for linear vacuum tank adjustment is ca. 500 mm
2) Vertical adjustment works using a threaded rod.
3) At an extra cost the 2K model available with a separate vacuum and water spray pump for each chamber.
4) Separate vacuum gauges, displays and pre set vacuum vent for each chamber.
5) Vacuum adjustments are made using a separate valve tap, pressure release using a separate vent.
6) Water spray pump is flanged to the water sump under the vacuum tank.
7) Vacuum pump is flanged to undercarriage.
8) Separate lids for each chamber are manufactured from aluminum, plexiglass lids are also available.
9) Float switch for water level control and a magnetic switch for filling/emptying the vacuum tank ( can be used with the pre bath as well )
10) Water flow control with 4 connections ( VA 160 includes 6 connections ) for calibration sleeves, water supply is interchangeable with tank system or external water.
11) Adjustable “V” form support rollers for supporting the pipe during production.
12) May be manufactured with a pre bath chamber for use with disc calibration sleeves at an extra cost
PDF Download: Vakuum tanks Va - 160